What we look for
We are excited about
supporting our clients and
working with likeminded people.
We strive to be a single source solution for our clients when it comes to their marketing needs and that takes a beautiful mix of skills and people. We value the individual, sharing knowledge and setting one another up for success. To be a member of our team you must be diligently committed to our 24-hour rule, you vow to address all internal and external communications within 24 hours. If this sounds like something you can get on board with and feel you’d bring value to our clients doing what you love then we’d love to hear from you.
Social Media Manager
- Create and maintain social media strategy and content marketing, campaigns, and partnerships across all channels with the objective of channel acquisition and engagement for each brand.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Creative and Digital for content and campaign development that align with overall brand goals and budget.
- Responsible for community management across platforms for each brand, ensuring flawless execution of response times, content delivery in an authentic brand voice.
- Manage paid social strategy and campaigns against KPIs such as driving traffic, engagement, leads and conversions.
- Collaborate with Influencer Marketing team to create influencer marketing campaigns and ensure ongoing outreach to drive brand awareness, channel growth and engagement.
- Measure and analyze impact of social media initiatives on various KPIs, including channel growth, impressions, engagements, referral traffic and conversions.
- Manage strategy for UGC across all social and digital channels.
- Establish best practices on how to optimize content (video, imagery, GIF, etc) across channels.
- Stay abreast of evolving landscape and bring forth ideas to stay competitive in the social universe.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- 3+ years of online marketing experience with social media and content creation.
- Proven history developing and managing strategies and campaigns to grow social media audiences and ultimately drive new sales for the business.
- Experience managing brand social media accounts like Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
- Skilled and comfortable with Facebook Ad Manager and Power Editor tools.
- Experience using social media analytics tools and the ability to adjust and optimize marketing strategies based on findings.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, including the ability to communicate on social platforms in an engaging, on-brand voice.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
Social Media Coordinator
- Engage with community across social platforms for each brand
- Post all organic social media content across each brand’s global social channels (Instagram, Instagram Stories, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube)
- Ensure each brand’s voice and identity is carried out across social media channels while driving performance, reviewing with each brand founder/celebrity as necessary.
- Oversee community management and make sure all direct messages, comments, questions and concerns are answered appropriately and real time
- Assist in creation and implementation of live social coverage (Instagram Stories, etc.)
- Propose briefs and manage social media content creation with internal design team
- Collaborate on and manage social media content calendar and posting schedule across all platforms in alignment with brand priorities and business goals
- Contribute to and execute strategies to support product launches and seasonal animations to increase conversions/engagement around editorial calendar/brand stories.
- Collaborate with Influencer Marketing team on influencer strategy, campaigns and content needs to drive brand awareness, channel growth, engagement and conversions
- Work collaboratively with Influencer Marketing team, E-Commerce, brand marketing, and design teams
- Work with Social Media Manager to ensure organic and paid social are coordinated and for maximum impact
- Assist with paid social campaigns, asset needs
- Identify and execute new community activation opportunities to build engagement and fan growth, including UGC, editorials and celebrity/influencer re-posting
- Drive KPI’s via social content strategy and marketing programs including fan and follower growth, audience engagement, new customer acquisition, and traffic to ecommerce sites and retail locations
- Compile reporting and social analytics to ensure all strategies and tactics are tracking against goals and KPIs
- Stay on top of industry trends and opportunities with emerging platforms
Qualifications and Requirements
- 1 year of relevant experience in Social Media
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, and/or related fields
- Proficiency in use of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, Facebook analytics
- Beauty experience a plus
- Strong communication skills and attention to details
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and handle multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Flexibility and willingness to take on additional responsibilities when needed
- Passionate about all things social.
- Establish Project Timetables from onset of projects, and monitor project milestones throughout the development and production process to ensure on time delivery of new product launches.
- Lead weekly operations meeting with cross functional teams and hold internal teams accountable for dates and work on finding solutions to maintain launch dates
- Budget creation of assigned projects by obtaining quotes directly or thru cross functional teams (development, design, print)
- Update and Monitor budgets during the development and production process to ensure margin is maintained or improved
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or equivalent
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required.
- Strong communication skills and attention to details.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and handle multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Flexibility and willingness to take on additional responsibilities when needed.